Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Swimming Exercise: Fail!

Just a few more days and it's time for my first run - the Unilab Run for Wellness!

As the time comes nearer, I'm getting more and more nervous..coz I've got bad habits that I would need to correct, such as sleeping late and not having enough amount of sleep and my weak stamina...

Yesterday I've went to the gym and tried a 3-min run and had some workouts. So today should be of lighter amount of exercise. I've decided to start my swimming exercise, of which I have not touched since when I was in college second year... And lo, it really shows that I've forgotten all about it, even to the simplest thing as preparation of things. I've already paid the 1-year membership fee last week, so this week I would only need to bring myself there and start to swim. But when I got there today, I just discovered that I've forgotten to bring my slippers and most importantly, I've brought the wrong kind of lock! I really could not imagine myself bringing the key with me to the pool and swim..haha So the expected swimming exercise I've set for myself today was canceled.:p As for tomorrow, tomorrow's schedule would be hectic, so I would not have any time to go to the gym then, guess I'll just wake up at 5am and jump ropes until 530am then. :D

Till tom! :)

No comments: